Stainless steel kitchenware tableware stainless steel kitchen utensils: including handle, main body, neck three parts, handle: Stainless steel kitchenware with hand-held part; main body: stainless steel kitchen utensils In addition to the handle part is collectively referred to as the main body; neck: Stainless steel kitchen handle part and head connection part (Weld place) is called neck.
Product Category: Stainless steel kitchenware According to the use of functions are divided into: Spoon class, Shovel class, folder (sub) Holding class, screen type.
1. Spoon class: Mainly divided into: colander, spoon, scoop, rice spoon, tongue spoon, noodles spoon, metering spoon and so on.
2. Shovel class: Mainly divided into: flat shovel, spatula, leakage shovel, cake shovel, ramming shovel and so on.
3. Clip (sub) Holding class: Mainly divided into: grab clips, serrated clips, take the disc folder and so on.
4. Screen type: Mainly divided into: oil insulation, rice basket, washing rice screen, etc. (Note: "Oil septum" also known as "strainer").
5. Metal Materials: Kitchen stainless steel material should meet the food hygiene requirements.
6. The structure of kitchenware should be able to be thoroughly cleaned to avoid two contamination of food.
7. Appearance requirements: The product should be basically straight symmetrical type, unless the design requires the existence of straightness or asymmetry.
8. A bulk product should not have significant changes in form and size.
9. The product appearance trademark should be correct, the position is consistent, the handwriting is clear, and conforms to the product marking request.
10. The product surface is smooth, the side has no burr.
11. Neck should be smooth, no surfacing, virtual welding, pores, cracks. The main surface of the product is allowed to have a defect with a diameter of 0.5mm below, but not more than four points in the cm2. The main surface of the product is allowed to have a scratch of 20mm below, and less than two scratches below 10mm.
12. Stainless Steel kitchenware inspection: Need to check the appearance of stainless steel kitchenware, surface roughness, neck surface, defects, surface scratches, corrosion resistance, permanent deformation, tensile strength, torsion resistance, drop resistance, air tightness, plastic handle thermal deformation, plastic handle high-temperature softening, resistance to environmental stress cracks, neck fatigue intensity, health requirements.