Square bakeware how to pad baking paper
Melt the butter first, then apply a brush on the baking tray
Cut the baking paper into the same size as the width of the baking tray, slightly longer in length for easy pulling. Lay baking paper on the bottom of the baking tray, and pay attention to the compaction of the right side of the baking tray.
3. Put the bottom of the first baking paper put another layer of butter, then take a long strip of baking paper, up and down into the baking tray.
4. As soon as the cake is stripped, it can be smoothly stripped and will not scatter. The shape of the mold is very clean.
Use baking paper to make homemade circular baking tray paper
The square baking paper is folded into a cone centered on a corner
2. Point the pointed end at the center of the pan, according to the size of the pan, use scissors to cut a mold with the edge of almost the same arc
3. Open the cut baking paper there is a chassis with the same size paper pad
Baking paper made of decorative bags
1. The baking paper cut into a long triangle, according to the legend, the A corner wrapped around the B angle.
2. The C angle from the rear wrapped to B angle. Form an M shape
3. Fold the three corners into the bucket.
4. In the folded side tear two small mouth, fold it, you can hold the decorating bag.
Replace the cake cup with baking paper
Cut out some 15cm × 15cm square baking paper with scissors
2. Using a cup slightly smaller than the cupcake mold, place the piece of paper at the bottom of the cup and fold it four fold in each of the four directions so that the piece of paper wraps the cup.
3. Secure the folded piece of paper and compact the bottom with your fingers.
4. Make a good cup, into the cake mold, adjust the pressure well.